Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 52% on the KwikSafety PYTHON | Double Leg 6ft Tubular Stretch Safety Lanyard | OSHA Approved ANSI Compliant Fall Protection | EXTERNAL Shock Absorber | Construction Arborist Roofing | Snap & Rebar Hook Connector by KwikSafety at Edmonton Csse. MPN: FBA_1831029. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The KwikSafety Double Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap Hook will keep you safe when you are at your job working at extreme
Product Description & Reviews
The KwikSafety Double Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap Hook will keep you safe when you are at your job working at extreme heights or doing a risky activity such as climbing that requires Fall Protection. This tactical lanyard is designed to reduce the risk of falling and slipping. You can easily maneuver around obstacles and obstructions while remaining attached. The Highly Visible Yellow Polyester material is noticeable in direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light conditions that improves visibility to prevent injury to those who wear it and the Double Locking ANSI Snap Hooks are user friendly. It's the ideal Safety Equipment and versatile fall protection device for construction, welding, roofing, logging, arborists, climbing, emergency and rescue services, and other utility jobs. At KwikSafety, we take pride and care on craftsmanship with a critical eye to your safety. Our Fall Protection Safety Lanyard is Government Approved, DOD approved, airport and port approved as well as RapidGate and TWIC approved. Meets or exceeds all applicable industry safety standards including OSHA and ANSI. If you ordered the wrong item, we offer Hassle Free Returns within 30 days if your item was shipped via Amazon FBA!
Features & Highlights
- SAFETY YOU CAN FALL BACK ON - We met the standard, then rose above it. KwikSafety's PYTHON Double Leg Safety Lanyard (also known as a Y lanyard) exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI Z359.13-2013 testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. The 1-inch-wide premium polyester webbing comes in conspicuous fluorescent yellow to help you stand out while you're at great heights so you can be seen and be safe.
- YOU'RE UNDER ARREST - The PYTHON features a personal shock or energy absorbing pack (tear webbings). The pack's controlled-tear characteristic dramatically reduces impact forces and minimizes injury by reducing acceleration. Note: The average arresting force is 900lbs or (4kN). Important warning: If the lanyard's shock absorber has been deployed or compromised in any event, it is no longer in working condition and can lead to injury and OSHA citation if use is continued.
- GET HOOKED - Includes two self-locking rebar hooks and a snap hook that all meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards. Tensile strength for both hooks are rated at 5,000 lbs with gate strength rated at 3,600 lbs. Avoid accidents with the double-locking mechanisms and anti-rollout gates. These connectors easily attach to D-rings standard in fall protection harnesses, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage connectors.
- WEATHER ANY WEATHER - Use our positioning lanyard in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather; its high tensile strength and top quality static and dynamic performance free you from worries. Our Industrial Safety PPE (personal protective equipment) is great for arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces. The PYTHON Lanyard is government approved, DOD approved, airport, port, RapidGate, and TWIC approved.
- EXTRA DETAILS - The PYTHON is 6 feet (1.8m) with expandable webbing and a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2m). User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. (includes worker weight, clothing, and tools). Two rebar hooks and a snap hook are included to ensure security around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the PYTHON meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards. View the compliance label for more information.
Restraint Ropes & Lanyards
PYTHON | Double Leg | Tubular Web | Stretch | External Shock Absorber | 2 Rebar Hooks
Tools & Home Improvement
7.7 x 9.8 x 14.2 inches
6.5 x 4.8 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 3118F(x), ean: 0720476198284,
Ergodyne Squids 3118F(x) shock absorbing tool lanyard with locking carabiner on both ends: Designed and tested to prevent falling objects and reduce the force your body sees if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyar...
By CAMP Safety Gear
mpn: 5203002, ean: 8005436007656,
The Goblin Lanyard has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the Goblin by producing the proper distance between the user and the safety line. With the Goblins low fall arrest force, a separate energy absorber is not required. By inserting the r...
By Pelican Rope
Our adjustable lanyards are made from 3 strand twisted polyester rope with hand spliced eyes. Shrink tubing forms a tapered cover over the tails while the forged alloy steel, double locking safety snap hook is tested and rated at 23 kN (5,000 lbs)Dia...