KwikSafety HURRICANE | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness w/Back Support | Personal Protective Equipment | Dorsal Ring Side D-Rings | Universal Construction Industrial Roofing Tool
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the KwikSafety HURRICANE | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness w/Back Support | Personal Protective Equipment | Dorsal Ring Side D-Rings | Universal Construction Industrial Roofing Tool by KwikSafety at Edmonton Csse. MPN: 43239-22368. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure while working and if a fall were to occur. Our bright yellow load bearing straps are visible in various weather conditions: direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light. A Single (1) Dorsal Ring is located on the back of the Full Body Harness and is
Product Description & Reviews
Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure while working and if a fall were to occur. Our bright yellow load bearing straps are visible in various weather conditions: direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light. A Single (1) Dorsal Ring is located on the back of the Full Body Harness and is used as the primary fall arrester attachment. Two D-Rings are located on the hips of the Safety Harness for work positioning uses only. Attachments to the hip rings should be used in pairs for all job types including arborist, utility workers climbing poles, construction workers tying rebar and climbing on form walls. Water repellent safety webbing ergonomically supports back and hips while bearing the weight of the user as well as the weight of tools that may be attached. Here at KwikSafety craftsmanship, care and pride is taken with a critical eye when it comes to our products and to the workers safety. Our KwikSafety 3D Ring Safety Harness with Back Support meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI and is Government Approved, DOD Approved, Airport & Port Approved, and RapidGate and TWIC Approved. Great for use at Ports, Airports, Highways, Military Installations and Other Government Facilities. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harness is a One Size Fits Most with a height range of 4'10" to 6'6"; and a weight range of 130 lbs. to 310lbs. If happened to order the wrong size or item, we offer Hassle Free Returns within 30 days if your item was shipped via Amazon FBA!
Features & Highlights
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harness with Back Support supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, ensure that all pass-through connectors are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- REDUCE THE FEAR FACTOR: Our KwikSafety 3D Industrial Full Body Harness with Back Support has one (1) Dorsal Ring that is located on the back of the Harness and two (2) on the hip for work positioning purposes only. The Dorsal Ring is primary used for fall arrest & also used for restraint & rescue. During a fall, the load is directed through the shoulder straps & around the thighs bringing you to an upright position with a slight frontal with some pressure may occur on the lower chest.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIRMENTS: If a fall were to occur, we want to ensure your safety by designing a safe and secure full body harness. The load bearing straps of our 3D Full Body Harness with Back Support is made out of pure non-recycled synthetic material, which has the strength, ageing, abrasion and heat resistance that is equivalent or superior to polyester, and is lock stitched and securely back stitched together.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014: All of our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses have undergone the 'Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products'. This testing specifies requirements which include the number of specimens to be tested, test equipment to be used, the accreditation of the testing lab and the duties and responsibilities of both the manufacturer and the testing lab. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration was created by Congress to assure men & women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and a an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
7.6 x 4.7 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: XD-A9523, ean: 0704529867938,
Xinda outdoor aerial protection belt anti falling safety hook High altitude operation Wear-resistant climbing polesafety belt Brand:XINDA (Chinese name: Hinda) Number:XD-A9523 Name:High altitude safety belt Waist size ring:50cm-120cm Material: polypropylene，Alloy steel Color: Orange Weight: 900g~1300g Certification: CE 1019 Scope: Electric power construction, high altitude operation protection, exterior wall cleaningSafety First--CE Certified, Suitable for waist ring size: 50cm-120cm. Half
By Elk River
mpn: 48013, ean: 0755497480131,
Elk River ConstructionPlus polyester and nylon harness with parachute mating buckles. A comfortable Fits any budget. The one-size fits most ConstructionPlus series brings the economical alternative to the fall protection harness market. Use for fall arrest. Fits small to X-large.Soft attachment at D-slider. Parachute mating buckles on chest and leg straps. Fully-integrated in-line 6-feet NoPac energy-absorbing lanyard attached to center of back, Zsnaphook other end. Lanyard parks. Made of
mpn: V8002020, ean: 0626053550059,
The Peakworks Contractor Series is our most popular harness. With an impressive list of features, this harness offers incredible value. The body harness is designed to arrest a fall while simultaneously distributing the tremendous shock or load to the workers body. Includes a Class A standard D-ring, high visibility color and pass thru leg strap for added safety, support.OSHA Compliant: 3rd Party certified ANSI Z359.11 and CSA Z259.10. Harness: made from durable, abrasion resistant polyester
Great belt ,comfortable hip pad ,very good quality, the most important is it fits family members perfect, and it's easy to adjust the belt size.Easy to adjust the belt size. 3.7 Inch hip pad for comfortable. Fits waist 29'' to 47''. Weight limit - 440 pounds / 200 kg. Breaking strength 22kn.