Free Shipping Included! IRONCAT 7000 Heat Resistant Leather Cape Sleeve, Tan, Large by West Chester at Edmonton Csse. MPN: 7000/L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. West Chester Protective Gear Cowhide Leather Welding Cape Sleeve is an ideal welding safe apparel to be used for protection against spark and
Product Description & Reviews
West Chester Protective Gear Cowhide Leather Welding Cape Sleeve is an ideal welding safe apparel to be used for protection against spark and spatter. This leather welding sleeve is cut to precision and features adjustable snaps for wrist and collar which makes it more functional. This work safety cape has a soapstone pocket on each sleeve, anodized snaps to prevent wear and reinforced rivets that ensure durability. Welding leathers are used in different industries including manufacturing, gas welding, aircraft, steel, automotive, etc. to ensure worker safety. This welding safety apparel is available in various sizes, each offering an appropriate fit.
Features & Highlights
- Tanned Cape Sleeves: welding cape is designed to provide heat resistance during welding applications, protecting the user from sparks and spatter
- Design: the cowhide leather cape includes soapstone storage pockets on each sleeve and adjustable snaps for wrist and collar, making it more functional. This safety jacket is reinforced using additional leather
- Features: this welding apparel is stitched with strong Kevlar thread that offers heat resistance. It can also be coordinated with a welding safety bib
- Applications: the leather cape is ideal for use in steel mills, shipyards, automotive assembly, gas welding procedures, torch work, manufacturing, and construction industries
- Specifications: large size split leather cape sleeve features a straight 11 in. armhole, 22 in. neck opening, 6 in. sleeve opening, 26 in. chest width, 25 in. sleeve length, and 10.5 in. body length
1 x 12 x 1 inches
10 x 1.3 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by West Chester, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 012-70-118, ean: 0706398455377,
100% DuPont Kevlar® construction Provide cut resistance with dexterity Thumb slot design for wrist protectionANSELL. 012-70-118. Kevlar Sleeves, 18 in Long, One Size, Yellow. ...
mpn: 1010-S (7), ean: 0783956298652,
SuperFabric® brand material, 8X the Cut-Resistance of Kevlar®Lightweight Breathability. Launderable/Durable. Cost Effective. Save up to 50% on your annual Arm Guard costs while increasing your protection!. ...
mpn: 1034-18WW-2XW, ean: 0690830613473,
Comfortable and washable, fits easily into welding glove cuff. Protects upper arms from light welding and sparks. Since they were first established in 1975, Steiner Industries has emerged as one of the premier manufacturers and suppliers of welding s...
Weldlite flame retardant sleeves fit easily into welding glove cuffs to protect upper arms from light welding sparks and burns. Choice of 18-inch or 23-inch length. Choice of standard or wide band elastic, straps or snaps. Sold as pairs. Soft, lightw...